Thursday, January 10, 2013


Restaurant: Only Burger in Durham, NC

Dish: The Mushroom Melt

Critique:  Feel like eating a hot juicy burger?  Feel like having a good reason for grease running down your arm as you bite into lusciousness?  Well ladies and gents, Only Burger gives you that reason plus more.  Yes, this burger has the usual naughtiness-sauteed mushrooms, onions, bacon, cheese, and topped with a ranch sauce.   Did I mention bacon?  If you are a burger lover, trust me- this burger will love you back like a long lost love.  Only Burger uses fresh hormone free beef so diners can feel less guilty about enjoying the lusciousness which proves why Only Burger is one of the best burger joints of North Carolina.

Score: 3 out of 4 Hotties.





Dish:  Bacon Wrapped House Made Mac-N-Cheese Squares

Critique:  Did I mention bacon?  Why yes I did! Who has ever heard of deep fried mac-n-cheese squares? My belly that's who!  Do I need to go into detail about the wondrous partnership between bacon and macaroni-n-cheese? Of course I don't! Just know that these yummy delights are worth doing those extra three sit-ups...trust me :)     

Score: 3 1/2 out of 4 Hotties.

No comments:

Post a Comment